Friday, April 4, 2008

Boredom is a state of mind, right?

Wow, a long time since I wrote. I could have sworn I jotted something down in a late night, one-too many glasses of wine stuper? On a napkin somewhere? Well, I swear to be better. Hell, I’ll swear period.
Last night I had a margarita with a new friend who is editor of a great magazine that is locally produced. She’s cool. It is rare that I can meet someone who can talk as fast as me, understand when I talk faster than I think or at least puts on a good show at pretending to understand my gibberish. We talked about lots of things and some specific ways to get this store looking good for spring – displays, ad, festivals, you name it. I am excited to be excited again! Did we fall into the trap some small business owners face when things are slowing down – ugh I’ll say it out loud – Boredom? Boredom is a state of mind, right?
Tonight Wacky Bird Houses with Alan Hicks for April’s First Friday.

No comments: