Sunday, April 13, 2008

The grace of Grace

Why do I forget to be grateful? A sourpuss – that’s me. And, I can see the positive change spring is bringing in me. Yesterday was a great day. I had a cup of java with a new friend, Jill, who I met a while back at Satchidananda Ashram (aka Yogaville) – a peaceful place I sometimes go to when I need to ground myself. And it doesn’t end there. My friend Grace who I met back in the fall when we both had booths at a holiday fair - she was selling great crafts from her native country, Kenya, some of which I sold at Earth Alley. Eight months pregnant she could hardly fit behind the register, Grace came to help wait on customers on Sunday while I was supposed to "catch up" on paperwork. Thanks Grace!

How amazing I feel when I am around people with positive energy. Thanks Jill! Thanks Grace!

No comments: